Junk Raider’s COVID-19 Response
As the world and our community face the new normal associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to let you know how we’re responding. Junk Raider is taking proactive steps to ensure that our neighbors and we stay safe. Here are the details on our COVID-19 response.
Health and Safety Are Our Priority
While we work hard every day FOR YOU, and it brings us immense joy to help relieve stress, every business must be mindful of the impact of the coronavirus. First and foremost, the health and safety of our employees and customers is the priority.
Currently, we remain open and ready to serve our customers in the greater Charlotte area. We’ve, however, changed some of our policies and practices.
Our COVID-19 Response: How We’re Safeguarding Our Crew and Community
- Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing (soap AND hot water for 20+ seconds).
- Hand sanitizer: All our trucks have a plentiful supply for easy application.
- Disinfecting wipes: Our crew is using these daily to wipe down all surfaces in our vehicles.
- Gloves: These are standard for all crewmembers and trucks.
- Symptoms and quarantines: Any crewmember who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, remains at home and in quarantine. They are monitored until they show at least three days of positive signs. We have endorsed mandatory reporting and are following government guidelines for self-quarantine should a crewmember comes into close contact with anyone with the virus, or if they contract it themselves.
- Traditional touch: While we love to shake the hands of our customers (sometimes even a hug ?), but for the time being, we are mandating that we simply show our kindness and gratitude by way of a friendly smile (contactless).
Scheduling Jobs: What We Can’t Provide at this Time
If you or a family member have symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19, we request you not book a job at this time. We certainly want to deliver the services you need, but we must respect the medical and health experts and avoid any chance of spreading the virus.
As a small business and members of the community, we understand that this is a time of uncertainty. But we are Charlotte Strong, and we’ll get through this together.
If you have questions about our new policies, call or text 704-594-1271. If you’d like to book a job and are willing to follow our steps outlined above, you can do so online and/or by calling/texting 704-594-1271.