It’s that time of year for most of us. For others, who really enjoy living in the Christmas holiday year-round, you may wait another week, two, or 52. Regardless, when you’re ready to tear down the tree and get your house back to it’s traditional décor, Junk Raider is here to help!
Sure, taking the green monster outside and hoping someone, anyone, comes to pick it up at some point is one way to go. Or maybe you get ambitious and decide to try and load it up in the family van where all of the soccer shoes, sports bags, and McDonald’s garbage lives and try to take it to your local recycling center (which probably isn’t close).
But why bother?
Let’s take a closer look at your options…for the betterment of your mental and physical health.
Negatives to doing it yourself:
- Time wasted
- Scratches on the floors and walls
- Risk of injury, especially the back (guys, let’s not go there!)
- No timetable on when the “pick up people” will take it out of your driveway (could sit for weeks..yikes!)
- Hours of rearranging the vehicle so the tree fits
- Locating a recycling center that actually takes Christmas trees
- Paying to dispose of your tree at the recycling center
- Wear and tear on the vehicle
- Screaming kids
Positives to doing it yourself:
- You saved a few bucks.
We realize that not everyone is willing or able to pay $75 (based on size and location) to have their Christmas tree removed, but for those of you who would rather not have to mess with it, we’re here precisely for you. 🙂
JR will arrive same or next day and perform all of the work associated with your possible “frustration,” so that YOU don’t have to. Just point to where it is and say go. We’ll take care of everything else.
So, here’s to saving your backs and mental states.
Happy New Year, from all of us here at Junk Raider.